Monday, October 1, 2012

Here It Is: The Wedding Recap

On September 15 Super Fiance and I said our vows before our family and friends.  Now he is Super Husband!

Everything was wonderful, and it was over so quickly that I don't know why I spent 2.5 years planning all of it!!  Our friends and family were very supportive and from what I hear everyone had a very nice time.  I hope so!


There was a small cupcake incident, but we were reimbursed for the mishap (a few moldy strawberry cupcakes that did not get served, don't worry) and now we get some free cupcakes from Milwaukee Cupcake Co!  Score!  Unintended greatness.  I only had one or two of those little tasties, so I'd love to grab a couple to relive the magic. 


Our photographer, Kayla Williams, was wonderful.  She put in a lot of hours and still had our photos ready and waiting when we got back from San Francisco!  On top of that she is an awesome friend and a lean, mean trivia-playing machine.  We are so lucky to have met her!


Cory at Country Inn & Suites did an amazing job - I am going to miss having him at my beck and call doing things like creating centerpieces and making all kinds of arrangements for me!  He went above and beyond and we had a terrific experience working with him as well as the catering staff from Champps.  


Happy to say that it's over and it was fantastic!  I'll be coming back on here to post about our adventures in California soon.  For anyone who for some reason isn't on Facebook, here are a couple of photos from the wedding:














No comments:

Post a Comment