Thursday, August 9, 2012

199 Page Views

Almost 200!

Things are going to get a little quiet here for a few days.  Things have picked up in busy-ness at work and at home.  With the deadline of my boss leaving on maternity leave coinciding with our wedding and honeymoon kick-off, we at WorkPlace are now realizing what kind of creek we've managed to find our way up without a paddle... and now we are working extra hard to catch up on everything so I'll be all set when my boss is out of the office for three months!

At home, the wedding shower is in 9 days, and we are having a fabulous overnight guest (I think) next Friday night, so we are prepping the house by cleaning like mad.  Super Fiance has been working hard on organizing his store inventory and getting it all into ship-shape, as well as keeping the kitchen mess at bay, and I'm trying to wrangle the disaster that is the small guest room while combating cat poop mountains in the litter box.  My goal is to have the house looking clean and fresh, and to keep it that way for the next month!

Good luck, right?  Heh...

So you may hear from me a little less over the next week or so, but rest assured things are carrying on and I will be back to update you sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment